Organizations implement enterprise resource planning systems to realize the benefits and make their business more profitable. ERP helps streamline information between the organization’s functional departments and easily provides real-time data. Many of the top ERP software cover functional areas such as production management, financial management, customer service, data management, materials management, and project management. The ten best ERP software available are discussed below, but one must choose the ERP software that suits the business needs. The choice depends on many factors such as the business processes, reports, users, etc. The other factors are cost, ease of implementation, scalability, and integrity. The top ten ERP software is defined as the most popular ERP software preferred by the organizations. These are the market leaders and have a strong market position.
The top ten ERP software in the market are as follows:
1. SAP R/3: SAP R/3 is an integrated software solution from SAP for distributed open systems and client-server systems. This software is most commonly used as R/3 meets the needs of a customer. It is scalable to fit all sizes and types of business organizations. It supports unlimited servers and runs on many databases.
2. Microsoft Dynamics: Microsoft Dynamics is a customizable ERP and CRM solution. It was designed to meet the needs of the business through streamlining and automation. It is suitable for medium and large organizations and is easy-to-use software.
3. SAP Business One: SAP is the market leader in enterprise resource planning software. SAP Business One by SAP has many integrated modules and offers web-based solutions.
4. Syspro: Syspro supports organizations in developing their manufacturing process.
5. Epicor: Epicor offers end-to-end ERP solutions and is ranked in the top ten ERP software. It is suitable for medium-sized companies in industries such as services, retail, manufacturing, distribution, hospitality, etc. Epicor offers comprehensive CRM, business intelligence and SCM.
6. Sage: Accpac by Sage is aimed at small and medium-sized businesses. It is known for its corporate governance, accounting and CRM.
7. Infor ERP: Infor ERP is well known in the manufacturing industry and has thousands of customers. Infor ERP is also one of the top ten ERP software providers. It provides various ERP systems for inventory management and manufacturing processes.
8. Exact: Exact software offers connectivity inside and outside the company. It integrates customer relationship management or CRM with merchandise management or ERP.
9. Net Suite: Net Suite software is easy to install and offers easy customization of the software to the needs of the business.
10. Intacct: Intacct offers more cost-effective solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. It is known for its financial management and the other modules are Accounting, Inventory, Payroll, Purchasing, etc.
These are the top ten ERP softwares on the market. These are preferred by various organizations for their integrity and success rate.