Risk profile of HR employees
Is your business at risk? do you want rest
Please answer the following question honestly by circling or shading the column. If you can only answer part of the question in the affirmative, then you should select “No”, e.g. B. In Q1, if you have employment contracts for your employees and not for your management team, then select “No”.
1. I have current employment contracts for all employees and managers. Yes No
2. I introduce all employees to the workplace using a documented process Yes No
3. I have fully documented HR procedures and policies in place Yes No
4. These policies and procedures are available to all employees and are regularly accessed, used and maintained. Yes No
5. I conduct a semi-annual performance management process with all employees Yes No
6. I have documented grievance, discrimination, bullying and sexual harassment policies. Yes No
7. I have a written termination procedure and policy. Yes No
8. My employees have been trained and understand that we do not accept discrimination, bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace. Yes No
9. Minor problems at work don’t take much time Yes No
10. We have low employee turnover compared to our industry average Yes No
11. I regularly give my employees constructive feedback and reward them when necessary Yes No
11 out of 11 well done
10 out of 11 well done, almost there
9 out of 11 very well and tie loose ends
8 out of 11 good and you need to tighten those loose ends
7 out of 10 You have a high risk profile, take action
6 or less of 11 remedies that are urgently needed to “protect” your business.
Your peace of mind is yours – your choice, my choice.