The Corporation Center not only provides Canadian companies with an online incorporation service, but also offers many business services and a lot of very useful information on their website.
The Chairman, Howard Greenspoon, and President, Lionel J. Perez, both have law degrees from Canadian law schools.
Corporation Center Incorporation Service features at a glance
1. Founding Jurisdictions
The Corporation Center allows you to form a federal corporation and/or provincial corporations in the following provinces/jurisdictions:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territory
2. Business Incorporation Services
The Corporation Center offers the following services for companies:
- Incorporations: Regular incorporations (both federal and provincial), shelf companies, non-profit organizations, professional companies and lots of very useful Canadian incorporation information.
- Business incorporations and registrations: sole proprietorships, partnerships and regular businesses.
- Names: Search for company names, reservations and registration.
3. Ongoing formation and business services
After incorporation, you must maintain your business with annual filings. The Corporation Center can do this for you. Services include:
- Annual company filings and/or changes
- If necessary, the company name will change
- Modification or Dissolution Article.
You can use the Corporation Center to search for and register trademarks.
5. Contract Formation Service
With their contract creation system, you can create the following contracts:
- Shareholders Agreement
- employment contract
- Permanent power of attorney (living will)
- Last will and testament
There is no shortage of treaty templates, but they are for the US. The Corporation Center caters to Canadians for their contracts and document creators.
6. Business Plan Software
If you want to get a loan for your business or company, you need a well-developed business plan. Professional business planners charge a lot of money for business plans. The Corporation Center offers software to guide you through creating a professional business plan. Just some of the modules you will be guided through are:
- mission statement
- management and operations
- Market and competition analysis
- Marketing and Sales
- web marketing
- direct marketing
… the software also has built-in calculators that automatically present financial forecasts.
7. Credit Card Merchant Accounts
As you start your business and take your business to the next level, it might also be time to get credit card processing. Like contract templates, many services are available to businesses in the US but not in Canada. You can set up a credit card merchant account entirely within Corporation Center.
8. Logo Design Services
Need a logo for your new Canadian company? You can have a logo designed through Corporation Services.
You have 3 logo design packages to choose from ranging in price from $295 to $595 (prices are subject to change).
9. A wealth of business and Canadian incorporation information
The Corporation Center has a lot of fantastic Canadian incorporation information on their website. You can find out exactly what you need to get started on their user-friendly website.
I must say it is very refreshing to find that Canadian companies cater specifically to Canadian companies with an online incorporation service and many other essential business services.